We are committed to maintaining your privacy.
Queensland X-Ray, as part of Sonic Imaging, respects and upholds the 13 Australian Privacy Principles outlined in amendments to the Privacy Act 1988, made in 2014.
The Australian Privacy Principles explain:
- the kinds of personal information that Queensland X-Ray holds
- how Queensland X-Ray collects and holds personal information
- matters related to anonymity and pseudonymity
- the purpose for which Queensland X-Ray holds, collects, uses and discloses personal information
- how an individual may access personal information about the individual that is held by the entity and see the correction of such information
- how an individual may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered APP code (if any) that binds Queensland X-Ray, and how Queensland X-Ray will deal with such a complaint
- whether Queensland X-Ray is likely to disclose information to overseas recipients
- if Queensland X-Ray is likely to disclose personal information to overseas recipients – the countries in which such recipients are likely to be located if it is practicable to specify those countries in the policy.
Type your search in below
Download information pack as a PDFDownload
Email me a Radiologist pack as a PDF
// no layouts found