We are committed to maintaining your privacy.
Queensland X-Ray, as part of Sonic Imaging, respects and upholds the 13 Australian Privacy Principles outlined in amendments to the Privacy Act 1988, made in 2014.
The Australian Privacy Principles explain:
- the kinds of personal information that Queensland X-Ray holds
- how Queensland X-Ray collects and holds personal information
- matters related to anonymity and pseudonymity
- the purpose for which Queensland X-Ray holds, collects, uses and discloses personal information
- how an individual may access personal information about the individual that is held by the entity and see the correction of such information
- how an individual may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered APP code (if any) that binds Queensland X-Ray, and how Queensland X-Ray will deal with such a complaint
- whether Queensland X-Ray is likely to disclose information to overseas recipients
- if Queensland X-Ray is likely to disclose personal information to overseas recipients – the countries in which such recipients are likely to be located if it is practicable to specify those countries in the policy.