We are committed to maintaining your privacy.
Queensland X-Ray, a subsidiary of Sonic Healthcare Limited, complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the associated Australian Privacy Principles (APP) and state or territory legislation that governs how private sector health service providers should handle your personal information, including, but not limited to, health information.
- the kinds of personal information that Queensland X-Ray holds
- how Queensland X-Ray collects and holds personal information
- matters related to anonymity and pseudonymity
- the purpose for which Queensland X-Ray holds, collects, uses and discloses personal information
- how an individual may access personal information about the individual that is held by the entity and see the correction of such information
- how an individual may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered APP code (if any) that binds Queensland X-Ray, and how Queensland X-Ray will deal with such a complaint
- whether Queensland X-Ray is likely to disclose information to overseas recipients
- if Queensland X-Ray is likely to disclose personal information to overseas recipients – the countries in which such recipients are likely to be located if it is practicable to specify those countries in the policy.
Contacting Queensland X-Ray about privacy issues and complaints
If you have comments or concerns relating to this Policy, or wish to make a complaint about our handling of your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer. We may need to verify your identity and ask for further details to investigate and respond to your concern or complaint. We will aim to respond to you within a reasonable time and generally within 21 days.
Queensland X-Ray Privacy Officer contact details:
The Privacy Officer
PO Box 3547
South Brisbane QLD 4101
Telephone: (07) 3422 8800