Medicare rebates apply to many of our services.
The Australian Government provides Medicare rebates for certain diagnostic imaging services. To be eligible for a Medicare rebate, examinations must meet specific criteria (listed below).
If you require further information regarding Medicare eligibility or cannot find a relevant brochure for the imaging service you are interested in, please contact your Referrer Liaison Officer or use our LIVE Chat service below.
- CT Angiography Medicare Criteria
- Bone Mineral Densitometry Medicare eligibility
- Nurse Practitioners Medicare Criteria
- MRI Medicare eligibility for General Practitioners
- MRI Medicare Criteria for Specialists
- Prostate MRI Medicare Criteria
- Liver MRI Medicare Criteria
- Obstetric MRI Medicare Criteria
- PET/CT Medicare eligibility for Specialists
- DOTATATE for Neuroendocrine tumours
- PET/CT Criteria for Neurology
- PET/CT Criteria for Breast Cancer
- Cardiac MRI Medicare Criteria
- CT Coronary Angiography Medicare Criteria
- Myocardial Perfusion Study Medicare Criteria
- Echocardiogram Medicare Criteria