A message from our CEO
As healthcare professionals we are working on the front-line to help protect our community from the unfolding COVID-19 pandemic. With this in mind I’d like to reiterate the commitment of Queensland X-Ray to continue to provide our patients with the highest quality service, in a safe environment. In order to do this we are implementing stringent measures in line with those being recommended by the government and other public authorities.
Queensland X-Ray is:
- Extending opening hours at many of our Brisbane practices to enable us to spread out bookings to allow for social distancing;
- Pre-screening patients prior to making a booking;
- Ensuring all staff who show any signs of illness are self-isolated;
- Providing images via the Patient Portal to reduce time waiting in practices;
- Not accepting cash payments;
- Installing Plexiglass across our reception desks;
- Accepting telehealth referrals directly from your doctor.
We ask that our patients:
- Make a booking via our website or by calling the practice, rather than walking-in;
- Practice safe hygiene and social distancing;
- Are only accompanied by one other person, if required.
We will be keeping our patients and referrers up to date with any new information as it becomes available. This information will be housed on our website at www.qldxray.com.au/covid19
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our Operations Team on email@example.com.
Dr Robert Clarke
CEO Queensland X-Ray