InteleViewer is an industry-leading diagnostic viewer that provides fast, high-performance viewing across all modalities and bandwidths. You will need to have InteleViewer installed onto your computer in order to use the software.
If you do not have a Queensland X-Ray account, please complete this form and we will generate a username and password for you. One of our Referrer Liaison Officers will then be in contact to advise you of your InteleViewer log-in details.
- Software needs to be installed and sign in is required
- Access to all your patients studies and Break-Glass
- Best for viewing complex studies such as CT and MRI
- Multitude of tools for manipulation, i.e. Brightness and contrast, zoom, split screen for different views
- Comparing images with previous studies ( images and reports)
Need a hand?
If you need a hand installing or using any of this software, please call on 1800 77 99 77 or contact your local Referrer Liaison Officer and we can remote access in using TeamViewer.
Hints and tips for using Inteleviewer
If you’re looking for some quick hints and tips to help with Inteleviewer, download our Inteleviewer User Guide below.