Image Transfer Request Form: Download or Complete Online.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org or F: (07) 3377 1918
To access the Image Transfer Form Click Here
Emailed forms do not require a physical signature; however, faxed forms need to be signed.
Outbound Transfers from Queensland X-Ray
- Best efforts will be made to action requests received within 24 hours – depending on volume, this could be extended to 72 hours.
- Requests received after-hours will be actioned the following business day.
- If a transfer is urgent, QXR PACS Support can be contacted on 1800 77 99 77 (24 hours) to request a transfer be actioned with priority.
Inbound Transfers to Queensland X-Ray
Queensland X-Ray accepts studies transferred from third party imaging groups for review by our Radiologists and QXRWeb Images users.
These transfers can take up to two days depending on the availability of the images.
As our internal PACS and QXRWeb Images PACS are separate, studies that have been transferred to us will always be available on the Internal PACS, but not necessarily on QXRWeb Images.
If a referrer wishes to have studies transferred and be able to view them on QXRWeb Images, the following protocol must be followed:
- Complete Image Transfer Form ensuring the “Make study available in Queensland X-Ray PACs” and “Study to be reviewed by:” is completed.
- Email or fax the completed form to BOTH the institution where the study was performed, and to Queensland X-Ray
- Once we have received the form, PACS Support will match the study with the completed form, move the study to QXRWeb Images and grant access to the user who has completed the form.