If you require support there are a number of options available to you.
Referrer Liaison Officers We have a team of dedicated Referrer Liaison Officers (RLOs) across the state of Queensland. Our RLO team can help you with the following:
- Set up accounts and explain the multiple ways you can access images and reports
- Install InteleViewer software
- Provide training on how to use different image delivery systems
- Update you with new services and locations
- Arrange meetings with Radiologists for peer-to-peer discussion
- Provide referral paper
Visit out Referrer Liaison Officers page here.
In addition to our RLO team, we have our Doctor Direct support team. To find out more about this service, click here.
Need to set up an account?
If you’d like to set up an account with us, click here.
Need remote support?
If you need a hand installing or using any of this software, please call on 1800 77 99 77 or contact your local Referrer Liaison Officer and we can remote access in using TeamViewer.